Monday, February 06, 2017

it all seemed so real ...

I had a dream …

Jesus was coming … it was some sort of “catching up” … I saw people disappearing and I could feel the pull from heaven to leave, it was time .. I was ready to go be with Jesus … I was in a large house which seemed small … there was a long, dark, narrow hallway … I was passing through it on my way to Him … but as I started down the hallway and towards Jesus, movement in a room i passed caught my eye … it was a small room with very little light in it … bare, with no furnishings and the tones were all dark and not appealing at all … there were some people huddled in the corner of the room … they did not want to leave … i could feel their hostility and fear … whoever they were, I wanted to reach out to them in love and concern … I stopped and said: "Jesus is here and He is calling for me to come … He wants  you to come too" … I tried to get them to follow me out of that dark place … I knew I had only moments before Jesus took me and i didn’t want them left behind … 

Then … I woke up … I don’t know what happened next … but I do know that  Jesus will return at some point in history … whether He gives a shout for us to meet in heaven ... or whether I die and leave earth the natural way … one day - there will be an end to our lives … NO  ESCAPING  THAT REALITY … 

Were you the ones I saw huddled in that familiar corner, not wanting to leave it’s seeming comfort … please consider Jesus and His offer of life … if I am wrong about this faith of mine, I have lost nothing … but if you do not know Jesus and you ignore such a great gift of salvation, you have lost everything for all eternity …  choose Jesus ... before your choice is taken away.

hopefully these simple answers from this site are helpful if you have questions:  https://peacewithgod.net/

No comments: